PUBG Mobile on PC – Download & Play PUBG Mobile Game on Windows & Mac
Player Unknown’s Battle Ground or PUBG became quite the rage when it was released. It leapfrogged its way to success and just when we thought this can’t get bigger – Pubg mobile was launched. Pubg mobile connected millions and millions of gamers from all across the globe and is currently the top-selling game across all platforms.
Pubg mobile on PC is taking the gaming experience a notch higher and recreating the environment on a bigger screen with better controls using keyboard and mouse. For those who are not buying the game on Steam, this can be a great alternative. This last-man-standing shooter action game highlights the true potentials of Unreal Engine 4. In this article, we will guide users for a step-by-step process on how to download and install pubg mobile game on PC easily and gear up for a great immersive gaming experience.
You can get Pubg Android game on pc using Android emulators like Nox App Player. Android emulators reproduce the Android ecosystem right on your PC so that you can access apps meant for Android devices on your laptop! To know how to download and install Nox App Player, visit this guide: Install Nox App Player on PC
How to Download & Play PUBG Mobile on PC Using Nox
Once you have downloaded and installed the Nox App Player on PC as stated above, follow these steps to successfully install Pubg mobile on PC:
- Open the Nox Emulator and go to Google Play Store.
- Search for Pubg Mobile on Google Play Store and click on the same from the list.
- On the page that opens, click on ‘Install’ button. The installation process will now start.
- If you are prompted to allow access to your device storage/files, click on ‘Allow’.
- Once the installation process is complete, you are ready to play!
Fix PUBG Mobile Freezes on PC
You can also fix the emulator settings for a better gaming performance. Here are a few recommended setup values:
- CPU Memory ≥ 2048 or more.
- Graphics Rendering in DX mode (Switch to OpenGL if DX mode does not work).
- Resolution: 1280*720 (You can change this based on your PC resolution settings to see what works best in terms of graphics as well as performance)
You can also customize the keyboard layout and configurations as per your convenience and save the settings. Also, in case you encounter a white screen or screen freeze on running the game, please quit and restart Nox Player to fix it.
Download & Play PUBG Mobile on PC With Tencent Gaming Buddy
Recently the makers of the game, Tencent, have release the Tencent Gaming Buddy – the official emulator for pubg mobile in PC. This is a great news for people who want to experience pubg mobile game on Windows 10, previous versions of Windows, or Mac. Tencent pubg emulator is a great option to play the game as it is the official emulator – hence, would be less problematic and will have smoother gameplay. Here is how you can play the pubg mobile game on PC:
- Download the Tencent Gaming Buddy from this URL – https://syzs.qq.com/en/
- Once the download is complete, Run the downloaded file to begin installation process.
- Choose the folder on your disk drive where you want to install the emulator and click on ‘Install’.
- When the installation is complete, open the Tencent pubg emulator.
- On the Home Screen, look for the game menu on the right and click.
- From the list, scroll and search Pubg mobile and click on it to open the game page.
- Click ‘Install’ to begin installation. On being prompted, choose the folder where you want to install the game and click ‘OK’.
- Once done, close the assistance and return to the main menu.
- Now, in the list of installed apps, you will be able to see the icon for pubg mobile game on PC. Click on it to play the game!
The game will need you to sign in using your Facebook or Google Id and once you’ve signed in using that, you are ready to engage in a thrilling last-man-standing battle royal! Gear up and enjoy this game on PC with pre-mapped keyboard and mouse controls to gain an edge. Only thing that you should keep in mind is that since Tencent is the official emulator, it automatically matches you with players who are also playing on PC using an emulator. Hence, be cautious if you think you’ll have an edge, because you will not! This is just to ensure fair play for all players.